Servicing & Maintenance
Below is a selection of the services we can offer:
Gas/oil servicing and maintenance
- New gas, oil, and biomass boiler installations, plus full central heating system installations
- System upgrades to comply with energy regulations
- Landlords Certificates and gas safety checks – domestic and commercial
- Replacement radiators and valves, hot water cylinders, including twin coil to facilitate use of renewable energy
- Replacement immersion heaters and associated electrical work, programmers and thermostats as well as circulation pumps and associated valves
- Gas fire Installation
- Service and maintenance of gas fires and boilers, oil-fired boilers, multifuel appliances, gas and oil-fired Rayburn and Stanley range cookers, solid fuel and wood burning boilers
- Service and maintenance of gas-fired water heaters
- Installation and maintenance of LPG cylinders and associated fittings.
- Maintenance of caravans – drain down and re-fill water systems seasonally, plus maintenance of gas appliances.
To keep your stove functioning as originally designed and at the highest efficiency, regular servicing and maintenance is essential. This can include replacing consumables including rope, glass and fire bricks, or more significant items such as the baffle plate.
Spares & Accessories – Bentley Fire Shop carries stock of glass (not for every stove), rope (all common sizes) and glue, as well as other stove maintenance and fire accessories. If a spare part is needed, then we will always attempt to source it for you (age, make and model of stove usually required), and if you feel that you cannot carry out the work yourself, one of our team will do it for you.
Stove / Door Refurbishment Service – we can carry out complete stove refurbishment; replacing firebricks, glass, rope, baffles, grates and re-spraying (selected models only). Alternatively, we can just refurbish the door by cleaning it, replacing the glass and rope seals, as well as re-drilling the door, ready for new screws.
Biomass Servicing & Maintenance
Whether it’s a domestic or commercial property, maintaining an efficient, reliable and safe biomass heating system is essential. Through regular servicing and maintenance, our fully trained engineers can ensure your biomass heating system is operating at its optimum level.